Girl Boss of the Week: Ozoda Ellis


           Ozoda Ellis is our very first Girl Boss of the Week! Ms. Ellis runs Fresh Café in Monroe, Ohio. Fresh Cafe takes care of all dietary needs. Their food is fresh, healthy, and delicious, made from simple ingredients. They offer a wide range of cuisines crafted from healthy ingredients, non GMO, and many with organic options. Enjoy their house made lunch meats and dressings. They prefer cooking using olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, clarified butter for sautéing and canola oil for deep frying.

            You can visit her website by clicking here!

Fresh Café is available to order online, through Ubereats, and catering. Another plus is that Fresh Café will follow your meal plan and they will meal prep for you!

            We sat down with Ozoda and asked her a few questions!


Paola: Why did you start Fresh Café?

Ozoda: I wanted to teach my kids and the new generation about the lifestyle I live. I wanted to teach them how to eat right and help them. I’m all about clean eating—simple ingredients and nothing strange added.

P: What was your former career and why did you leave it?

O: I was in the medical field before I left to start Fresh Café. I left it because I love cooking and I love baking. I wanted to help and add one more healthy option.

Green Brown Rice
P: What do you want for the future of Fresh Café?

O: Eventually, I want a chain. I want Fresh Café to be widely available for everyone. I don’t want people to have to travel a long distance to have access to healthy food.

P: If you could go back to right before you decided to open Fresh Café, would you do it all over again?

O: Absolutely.

P: What is your best advice to women who are trying to follow their own dreams?

O: For women-operated businesses, you must stay focused. Get all the facts before you do anything. You must also stay firm on your ideas or you will fail.



Coconut Bounty (Gluten Free)
Make sure to share! Fresh Cafe is absolutely delicious and so healthy, but you won't even realize it! We tried the green brown rice during the interview and let me tell you... it was incredible. We could not stop eating it!

With Love,

Rise. Run. Soar.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.